Services at Affordable Roofing & Repair
- Ice and Water Shield: We apply a special modified bitumen product at critical areas, eaves and valleys. Ice and water shield does just what it’s name implies; it helps prevent leaks and guards against ice damming.
- Roof-deck protection: We apply a 15 pound ASTM felt paper over the entire roof to protect against wind-driven rain and to protect the shingles from chemicals in the roof deck boards.
- Quality shingles: We offer time-tested roof shingles made by Owens Corning®, GAF®, and CertainTeed®. These shingles have proven to be the top performers providing superior appearance and durability.
- Attic Ventilation: We ensure the attic is properly ventilated to protect against premature roof deterioration and to promote a longer-lasting roof.
- Protective ridge-cap shingles: We use a hip-and-ridge cap that is compatible with the roof shingles to guard against leakage at the ridge line and to enhance the appearance of your house or commercial building.
Our Commitment to Quality Service for Our Customers
To ensure quality workmanship, Affordable Roofing employs only certified crews for all of our work, and we’re committed to using only top-quality materials. Our goal is to protect your investment by doing the right job – the first time – and to deliver complete customer satisfaction, and we can’t achieve that without putting a quality product over your head.
- Dry rot in your attic
- Moisture/leaks in your attic
- Significant number of missing shingles
- Rubber boots at top of pipes with dry rot
- Deteriorated shingles
- Curling shingles
- Brittle shingles